March 8, 2016
Deadline for submission of Workshops/Symposia
Extended to July 14, 2016 (Closed)
Workshops/Symposia author notification
September 9, 2016
September 1, 2016
Deadline for Orals/ Posters submissions
October 12, 2016
Orals/Posters author notification
December 1, 2016
December 16, 2016
March 6-9, 2017
Established in 2001 to improve the mental health of women throughout the world, the International Association for Women’s Mental Health is a Not for Profit, Non-
The mission of the International Association for Women’s Mental Health is:
- To improve the mental health of women throughout the world.
- To expand the fund of knowledge about Women’s Mental Health.
- To promote gender-
sensitive and autonomy- enhancing mental health services for women.
- To advance collaboration between Societies and Sections.
- Today is the final deadline to submit a workshop or symposia abstract for #wcwmh2017! Visit https://t.co/hLpuXudPdU for more details!
- Due to the huge interest in #wcwmh17 we have extended the submission date for symposia & workshops to July 14th. https://t.co/rmvrN6xTXr
- Only 15 days left to submit an abstract for workshop or symposia....what topic would you like to speak about? https://t.co/ZdMPToo8Xs
- Submit your abstract for your chance to participate at @wcwmh2017 along with our exceptional keynote Speakers https://t.co/mo3fGfD3Ne
Improving the Mental Health of Women throughout the World
the International Association for Women’s Mental Health is a Not for Profit, Non-Governmental Organization
- Happiness is not a matter of intensity but of balance, order, rhythm and harmony. Mental Health is measured though motivation to live; the more plans you have and the more significant they are, the more healthy you are.Ayn RandAuthor
- Everything has its wonders, even darkness and silence, and I learn, whatever state I may be in, therein to be content. Depression is not always feeling sad. Most of the time it is feeling nothing at all.Helen KellerPolitical Activist
- Women in particular need to keep an eye on their physical and mental health, because if we're scurrying to and from appointments and errands, we don't have a lot of time to take care of ourselves. We need to do a better job of putting ourselves higher on our own 'to do' list.Michelle ObamaFirst Lady of America
- The best way to pay for Mental Health is to enjoy it. If people could just remember the privilege of living each day, they would learn to share it with others.Richard BachAuthor